From January to June 2018, we are excited to announce that 4CM will be sending out its 5th annual team of missionaries to love and serve God’s children in San Telmo!
In 2001, 4CM established its first mission center and church in the community of San Telmo. Formally known as Heroés De Chapultec, San Telmo is a small rural farming community located in Baja California, several hours south of San Diego, CA. For over 15 years, we have witnessed God encountering children, healing families, and transforming lives. He is raising up a young army of disciples who will go to all of Mexico and to the ends of the earth. He is calling all His children to go to the nations and reap the plentiful harvest!
We are excited to introduce our Field of Grace Ministry, which focuses on mid-term mission trips that range anywhere from 6 months to 1 year. From the fullness of Jesus Christ, we have received grace upon grace. We believe that we are not only called to live in His grace but to extend it unto others. Through Field of Grace, we hope to extend and steward the grace we have received from God to love and serve others–-to reap the harvest that is so plentiful in San Telmo. What began as a seed of faith planted in a dry and barren land, God has grown the many seeds that were faithfully planted over time to become the fruitful harvest it is today. We love, we believe, and we hope because we have grace. For it is by grace we have been saved through faith, and that is the gift of God.
During the 6 months that we will be out on the field, missionaries who join this team can expect to:
Receive Ministry Training
- Receive spiritual, mental, and physical training to be equipped for the work of ministry
- Gain understanding of how to effectively minister cross-culturally, specifically in Latin American context
Partake in Evangelism and Outreach
- Go on local outreaches to churches, prisons, rehab centers, etc.
- Go on outreach trips to other regions of Mexico
Fulfill the Great Commission
- Share the love of Christ with many children, youth, and families
- Learn to love and serve the poor by living in a rural farming community
- Serve as teachers, leaders, and ministers in the local school, church, and community
- Bring souls to Christ and make disciples of San Telmo
For more information about San Telmo and how it all started, click here.